– Ate my first kohlrabi at the farmers’ market.
– Attempted to find my shoes at the nail salon. I’m certain I left them there on Monday when I got a pedicure. However, I do not speak Vietnamese. Most of the employees at the nail salon speak very little English. Our efforts to communicate with each other were unsuccessful and did not result in my being reunited with my shoes. This much I know: I was wearing shoes at work on Monday. I went to the nail salon. I took my shoes off. I had flip flops in my bag. I left the salon wearing flip flops. The shoes remain at large. I haven’t given up hope.
– GREW GARLIC!! (It even looks like grocery store garlic!)
– Purchased a rain barrel! I refuse to let perfectly good rainwater travel into the gutter — I’ll use it to water my plants. My rain barrel is up-cycled from an old food barrel and even says “Brine Kalamata” on the side. It adds character. It’s still living in my car. I’ll take pictures when it travels to its permanent spot near my garage.
– Ate half a watermelon. (I ate the first half last night.)